Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

CP5000 + Close Ups lens?

Started by mmb ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

CP5000 + Close Ups lens?

6 posts
  1. Somebody know if its posible to adapt the inon close up lenses to the Ikelite housing port (67 mm) like the WA inon lens?

     

     

    Thanks

  2. I don't know about the IKE but the 67mm thread on the Aquatica works and I has happy with the results. I would assume it would work as you are dealing with the same threads etc.

  3. Ok I think that it will work with the Ike to.

     

    Thanks I´ll try it!

  4. Mariano,

     

    The Inon close up will work on the Ikelite flat port. I've got one, but I've never used it.........I can get as close as I want without it.........guess it might give me a little help, but I can't find anything that small anyway!

     

    Karl

  5. Does the Inon Close up lens give you greater working distance or just higher magnification?

  6. Magnification. Worked well for Pygmies.

Isotta

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.