Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Inon UCL-165AD lens on Ikelite G9 housing?

Started by Unterberg ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Inon UCL-165AD lens on Ikelite G9 housing?

2 posts
  1. HI

     

    I am just wondering if I would be able to fit these Inon Ad mount close-up lenses onto my Ikelite G9 housing with a M67 to AD adapter? Would that work without any problems? What about wide-angle?

    I found this adapter here: http://www.divervision.com/catalog/-p-1174.html

     

    Advice appreciated

    Thanks

    Max

  2. Hi Max,

     

    I have used M67 threaded UCL-165 and UCL-330 diopters with a G9 Ikelite and long port. They need a touch of zoom to take out the vignetting. I would expect that when using the AD to M67 adapter, you'll have to zoom in just a nad more.

     

    HTH. Tim

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.