Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Anyone know what the Canon lens options are for Sea & Sea RDX standard port?

Started by Magrone ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Anyone know what the Canon lens options are for Sea & Sea RDX standard port?

3 posts
  1. I mean other than the 18-55 or the Sigma 10-20 as listed on the S&S website. I am looking to replace my 18-55 with Tamron 17-50, Sigma 17-70 or a better Canon lens. I use a 60mm behind it and it works good. I also own the Compact dome port if that might increase compatibility. I have the RDX-550 for the T2I. I contacted Sea & Sea and they just referred me back to the lens chart on their website without an answer.

  2. It will fit the 60mm macro. The other lenses are too long a throw, you'll need an nx adapter and another port.

     

    Jack

  3. It will fit the 60mm macro. The other lenses are too long a throw, you'll need an nx adapter and another port.

     

    Jack

    Thanks for the reply.

    I have the NX adapter and the NX compact dome port. I also have the sx extension ring as well. With the adapter and the extension ring, will this combo work for the Tamron 17-50 or maybe even the Sigma 17-70?

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.