Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Going through withdrawals

Started by gina ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Going through withdrawals

2 posts
  1. Hi there,

     

    I'm a new poster to the WP forums, although I've been lurking and reading for awhile. I just have to say that reading these forums--trip reports, gear reviews, photo tips--is a bad idea. It's bad because I always leave the WP site wanting to plan another trip, and I just don't have the time and money to travel and dive as often as I'd like! I do have trips lined up for next year, but I'm a little sad I can't squeeze in just a week in Indonesia during December.

     

    Sigh.

     

    In the meantime, I'll treat my scuba withdrawals by diving in my local aquarium :)

     

    -Gina

  2. Hey Gina,

    Welcome to the best underwater website there is. At least you have trips planned and more to look forward to in the future. Meanwhile, a dive in the aquarium sounds like fun.

    Steve

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.