Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Manual for ROC on Tetra housing for Oly 5050?

Started by jlyle ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Manual for ROC on Tetra housing for Oly 5050?

3 posts
  1. Does anyone have a copy of the owner's manual for the Light and Motion housing for an Olympus 5050? I'm interested in reading the instructions on use of the ROC on the housing.

  2. Does anyone have a copy of the owner's manual for the Light and Motion housing for an Olympus 5050? I'm interested in reading the instructions on use of the ROC on the housing.

     

    If you're still looking.... I think I have the manual that came with my L&M Tetra 5050 but it's at home and I'm at work right now. I'll let you know for sure later today.

  3. If you're still looking.... I think I have the manual that came with my L&M Tetra 5050 but it's at home and I'm at work right now. I'll let you know for sure later today.

     

    Many thanks, but I've gotten the information I needed.

     

    Best,

    Jim

Backscatter

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.