Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

scubapro service kits

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

scubapro service kits

7 posts
  1. Where in the UK can I buy a service kit for a Scubapro Air2. I have done all the gooogle rubbish and cant find anyone that is selling this. I would appreciate a link to a UK based outlet or a telephone number.

     

    Many thanks

     

    Stew

  2. Scubapro will only sell directly to anyone who has attended their service tech course and is associated with one of their approved service centres. PM me Stew and I'll tell you where I get mine ;-)

  3. Ah! I have only a passing interest in the kit I use to help me go underwater to take pictures! And I'd never think of taking any of it apart.

     

    Alex

  4. Gary at Southern Cylinder Services could get it and do the job at a very good price for you, well recommended, he does all the Navy stuff as his main work and always has time for a proper customer, he is at Fareham fort 01329 221125. Aren't scubapro Apeks bits? he did my apeks last month

  5. I have purchased Scubapro rebuild kits on EBay.

  6. Well you would think calling Scubapro would be the solution but it wasn't. PM sent cheers Tim.

     

    I wont be servicing it myself. !!!

     

    Stew

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.