Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop CS

Started by jimbo1946 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop CS

3 posts
  1. I recently upgraded an old version of Photoshop to the new Photoshop CS. Most recently I had been using Photoshop Elements 2.0 for image editing, but I wanted CS for the integrated RAW support. So far I'm pleased with it.

     

    Adobe requires you to activate Photoshop CS, similarly to Microsoft Office. I installed and activated CS on my desktop PC when I got it. Today, I installed CS on the laptop I travel with. I didn't know for sure if Adobe would allow it to be activated a second time, but when I called the automated activation phone number, after entering the information requested, I was given an activation code to enter. Bingo.

     

    So apparently Adobe is allowing Photoshop CS to be activated at least two times without giving you a hassle.

  2. All you get is two times.

  3. I installed and activated it twice sucessfully, once on the desktop, once on the laptop.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.