Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Upgrade my 20d and Ike housing?

Started by JamesWood ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Upgrade my 20d and Ike housing?

5 posts
  1. I have a 20d in an Ike housing. Are there similarly shaped Cannon cameras or will I need an entirely new housing if I upgrade my camera?

  2. unfortunately you'll have to buy a new housing -- that's why i'm still shooting my 20D which still makes good images

  3. Hey James, yes, not gonna happen, a new camera will most certainly require a new housing. Congrats on the move to Hawaii by the way!

  4. Hey James, yes, not gonna happen, a new camera will most certainly require a new housing. Congrats on the move to Hawaii by the way!

     

    My 20d has died. Looks like it is time to upgrade. . . Drat.

     

    On the plus side, there will be plenty of chances to use an UW camera here! Thanks for the replies.

     

    James

  5. James, if my memory serves me (and I'm guessing here!) I think the 30D fit in the 20D housing with little mod. Or was that the 40D-50D?

     

    You could always buy 2nd hand 20Ds. Should be plenty of those around for a few hundred dollars.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.