Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Ive got enough boxer shorts and dont need any aftershave

Started by stewsmith ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Ive got enough boxer shorts and dont need any aftershave

9 posts
  1. Well the inlaws are asking what I want for christmas and as the topic say " i have got enough ......"

     

    What I am after is a good book that is dedicated to Lightroom. Have any of you guys got any good reviews on books that you have used to enhance your processing skills.

     

    Stew

  2. Photoshop or Lightroom you want the Martin Evening book.

    Amazon uk

     

    You may have a copy already as it is pretty common.

     

    Paul C

  3. Scott Kelby's is good

  4. Photoshop or Lightroom you want the Martin Evening book.

    Amazon uk

    I have this book (The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 3 Book) and recommend it. He seems to cover everything in an easy-to-use & understand format.

     

    -Gina

  5. Hey Stew,

    I'd agree with the comments above. Scott's book is a little more "how to" and a good first read. Martin's book is a little more technical in approach. Both have tons of good info.

    On the other hand you could tell your relatives you need a new Sola, maybe they'll take up a collection.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  6. Scott Kelby's book Photoshop Lightroom 3 for Digital Photographers is great, it's written as a tutorial. Very easy to understand.

     

    Mike

  7. Hey Stew,

    On the other hand you could tell your relatives you need a new Sola, maybe they'll take up a collection.

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

     

     

    Am I being silly here. Whats a Sola Steve. Please dont tell me I am the only one on WP who doesn't know.

     

    Stew

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.