Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

I'm Speaking in Sharm El Sheikh this evening

Started by Alex_Mustard ·

  • 8Posts
  • 8Replies

Read-only discussion

I'm Speaking in Sharm El Sheikh this evening

8 posts
  1. I am giving an informal talk at the Camel Bar in Na'ama Bay this evening. At 18:30, if anyone is in the area.

     

    I'll be showing a mixture of images from the Red Sea and around the world. Including some of the D7000 images I have taken this weekend and not shared anywhere yet!

     

    Alex

  2. I am giving an informal talk at the Camel Bar in Na'ama Bay this evening. At 18:30, if anyone is in the area.

     

    I'll be showing a mixture of images from the Red Sea and around the world. Including some of the D7000 images I have taken this weekend and not shared anywhere yet!

     

    Alex

    Gutted...am stuck on a tec safari boat.....grrrrr

     

    Have fun..

     

    Duncan

  3. I'll be at my editing bay all day in case anyone wants to come by and watch me edit. Lots of fun.

    Steve

  4. If it was 2 weeks later I would have been there in my usual seat. Sadly I am still in the UK. Hope you get a good turn out and that the Sakaras are nice and cold.

     

    Stew

  5. I havent been there in 6 years! Hope nothings changed much and our flags still on the ceiling! Hope you get a good turn out Alex

  6. I'll be at SHS on Friday, Alex: en route to Dahab. Sorry to miss your talk there, really enjoyed the last one.

     

    I havent been there in 6 years! Hope nothings changed much and our flags still on the ceiling! Hope you get a good turn out Alex

    It's changed a lot since then, mucho 'trendy' now and monkey nuts are no longer on the bar. (Pretty sure the flags have gone too). :-(

     

    R

  7. Sorry to miss you, Ralph.

     

    But thanks to all who came - an excellent turn out and I hope people enjoyed seeing my pictures.

     

    Alex

  8. Sorry to hear about the recent shark incidents. If Ras Mohammed is the only area open, it's sure to be crowded. I hope your talk went well.

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.