Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Sea&Sea DX5D for 5D MK II

Started by uwvid ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Sea&Sea DX5D for 5D MK II

3 posts
  1. Hi.

     

    I'm heading for the Red Sea in a months time and looking to house my 5D MK II, can't justify upgrading with a new aquatica housing in such short time as I already got a video rig.

     

    So the question is;

     

    Can i modify the Sea&Sea DX5D to fit 5D MK II? Any experiences?

     

    Cheers,

    Roy

  2. Roy

    I remember someone doing a mod for the housing for the S&S. Do a search in this forum.

  3. I was the one doing it & it was just adding one button to back window for video

    & I don't do it anymore as I cannot get necessary parts any more.

     

    Also,there was a problem when original owner sold his housing as 'upgraded

    housing for 5dMk2' to a buyer & buyer refused it as it was not fully upgraded.

     

    As I said, it was not full upgrade but, just a simple mod allowing video function &

    some other function of Mk2 may/may not work.

     

    Sam

    Edited by shchae
Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.