Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

pictures of Aquatica and Ikelite D90 Housings

Started by malley1717 ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

pictures of Aquatica and Ikelite D90 Housings

2 posts
  1. Hello everybody--

     

    I was originally going to go for the Ikelite housing for my D90 but now im considering Aquatica. Size is obviously one of the biggest differences between these two housings. Does anybody have a picture of these two housings side by side that they care to share? I know i can just look at the dimensions, but you know what they say--a picture is worth a thousand words! Hopefully this will help me with this decision. (Or winning the lotto would as well but thats another issue...)

     

    Thanks!

     

    Max

  2. Sorry Max I sold my Ikelite D90 housing a couple of months ago. I could have taken a pic of both my Ikelite D90 and Aquatica.

     

    The Aquatica is a much more compact housing and precision cut for the D90. It just sides and locks in when you set it up.

     

    I found the Ikelite controls sloppy after using it for 12 months.

     

    I find the Aquatica ports better made but they also cost more.

     

    Regards Mark

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.