Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

New Show Reel

Started by RWBrooks ·

  • 13Posts
  • 13Replies

Read-only discussion

New Show Reel

13 posts
  1. Hi,

    very bad weather here today in Palau so spent the time putting together a new reel of stuff shot over the last few months.

    Enjoy

     

    Cheers

     

    Richard

     

    Show Reel Palau

    Edited by RWBrooks
  2. Nice one Richard... Makes me want to head back to Palau :P and it would be loads safer now Marky Thorpe isn't there :D

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. Nice stuff Richard. Even I might license some of your Pond5 clips.

  4. Link brings me to a facebook login ?

  5. Same here, Facebook page, no video

    Steve

  6. Nice vid Richard! :D

     

    Wow I can't believe it is almost a year since I was there. What an exciting time you've got coming up with the mating and spawning seasons just around the corner! That's something way better to look forward to than Christmas holidays, snow and the freezing conditions we've had already this year in blighty!! :P

     

    Cheers, Simon

  7. Hi,

    Thanks for the compliments guys.

    @Dean, shhhh I've heard so much from the regulars at Kramers......

    @ Nick, you must be in the same position, I have so much stock now it's crazy, could do with setting up my own server system, bandwidth here is so tragic that only a tiny fraction ever gets online. It's all cataloged and the original tapes are here so if you can't find what you want on any of agencies I'm with give me a PM and we can talk.

    @ Ron & Steve, sorry about the facebook login, only website I've been able to upload to so far. Amazed that it even got there to be honest with the great Palauan internet..... I'll have my own Lightning Strike Productions site up and running soon but it's FB for now for this film.

    Just need to log in to your own FB account then the video is open to everyone. Surely everyone has a FB account now....?!

     

    @ Simon, you don't need to tell me how fast time flies, quite shocking! A white Christmas in blighty sounds quite nice, maybe I've been away for too long.....

     

    Happy viewing.

     

    Richard "it's still raining cats and dogs in Palau" Brooks

    Edited by RWBrooks
  8. I get this error after log in.

     

     

    This video either has been removed from Facebook or is not visible due to privacy settings.

  9. Beg your pardon Ron and Steve, privacy setting on fb changed now so the reel is available for everyone to see.

    Cheers

    Richard

  10. Beg your pardon Ron and Steve, privacy setting on fb changed now so the reel is available for everyone to see.

    Cheers

    Richard

     

    Richard,

     

    I'm logged in but still getting that error.

  11. McCliffy2, Not sure why, everyone has access.

    It will be on Vimeo shortly so watch this space if fb isn't playing the game.

    Cheers

     

    Richard

  12. McCliffy2, Not sure why, everyone has access.

    It will be on Vimeo shortly so watch this space if fb isn't playing the game.

    Cheers

     

    Richard

     

     

    Richard,

     

    On your profile page, it shows there are three videos for you, but when I click through, only one video (from last year) is there. I'll just look for the vimeo posting.

     

    Cheers,

    Mike

  13. The vimeo posting is here

     

    Happy viewing

     

    Richard

Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.