Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

LR3 Noise removal question

Started by Scubysnaps ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

LR3 Noise removal question

5 posts
  1. Hi guys,

    When I look back at an image with noise reduction used on LR3, it only seems to exist when I zoom into the image, when I show the image full, it appears present. Has anyone else noticed this and knows of a way to show it with noise reduced at all times?

  2. Hi guys,

    When I look back at an image with noise reduction used on LR3, it only seems to exist when I zoom into the image, when I show the image full, it appears present. Has anyone else noticed this and knows of a way to show it with noise reduced at all times?

    Is this in the library module or develop? I have noticed that when I return to library module the views do not always update. Try generating previews again.

     

    Duncan

  3. Thanks Duncan, its in Develop..at least...how do I generate previews again?

  4. Thanks Duncan, its in Develop..at least...how do I generate previews again?

     

    From the Library module, LIBRARY > PREVIEWS > GENERATE PREVIEWS (just pick either standard or 1:1)

  5. From the Library module, LIBRARY > PREVIEWS > GENERATE PREVIEWS (just pick either standard or 1:1)

    Thanks Sean, I'll try that tonight :)

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.