Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Spotted eagle ray

Started by amir575 ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Spotted eagle ray

7 posts
  1. I filmed this video in the rd sea eilat 5.12.10

     

  2. Have you ever thought about editing :) ... If you cut out all the 'wobbly bits' it would make it a little bit more of an easy view...

     

    Nice spotty though

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  3. This is my first video hehe i have no idea how to edit

  4. i have no idea how to edit

     

     

    Something we share !!! :)

     

    I remember causing motion sickness with my Chuuk/Palau/Yap holiday video's a few years ago... Get yourself some non expensive edit software and chop away, it will enhance your films so much... :)

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

  5. Definitely agree with Dean B. I love spotted eagle rays and never tire of filming them, usually in the Cocos Islands. Now to learn to edit. I remember my first film shot in 8mm, not even hi-8, filmed in the Cayman Islands. It was an hour and twenty minutes which made it and hour and fifteen minutes too long. I think I filmed more of my girlfriends backside in the water than I did the fish though. :)

    Steve

  6. I think I filmed more of my girlfriends backside in the water than I did the fish though. :)

    Steve

    Top man....so you gonna post it?

     

    You can do simple chop editing in Windows Movie maker which is free or for MAC I guess they come with iMovie???

  7. Top man....so you gonna post it?

     

    You can do simple chop editing in Windows Movie maker which is free or for MAC I guess they come with iMovie???

     

    I think a cold shower would be more than adequate ...

     

    Dive safe

     

    DeanB

Scuba.com

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.