Now that I have the complete set up for my wife and she will receive it on Monday for her birthday I am thinking I should ask a few general questions about the best way to shoot (more for myself then her probably). She has a very good understanding of photography and has taken a class from Marty Snyderman on underwater photography but next month will be her first time underwater with anything more then a point and shoot digital.
I could only afford to get her a single strobe for now which is a Inon Z240. I am wondering what the best starting point placement is for the strobe when shooting with the 10-17 and the best starting point for macro with the 60m.
I will edit my sig line to reflect the equipment we have.
I think a very good Christmas extra would be Martin Edge's book; The Underwater Photographer
Published 10/02/2010, Publisher Focal Press, ISBN 9780240521640.
Covers strobe positioning and just about everything else. Recognised on here as probably the most comprehensive 'how to'
Balrog I ordered the Martin Edge book and gave it to her today (I didn't want to make her wait until Christmas to get studying). She is really enjoying reading it!
Jason thanks for the web link, that is cool and does help