What is a royalty free music site you use? Most seem to charge $30-60 per song, fair enough.
Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic
Favorite Royalty Free Music Site????
Started by NWDiver ·
- 6Posts
- 6Replies
Read-only discussion
Favorite Royalty Free Music Site????
-
-
Although small, but very generous and not mass production:
I bought music from here, the musician is very responsive and helpful.
Used in this film: http://www.youtube.com/beforetheblast#p/u/0/SQ-1gCYp5JM (opening title from shockwave sound)
-
Here is one I did find http://www.beatsuite.com/sounds/bsengine/a...amp;sortby=date
-
I have more royalty free music than I can ever need sent to me by a variety of companies, however, I always fall back on Smart Sound's Sonic Fire Pro. It is easy and intuitive to learn to use and extremely customizeable. You can buy whole discs or download individual pieces of music. For FC users, there is also a FC plug in in the latest version which makes roundtripping and final adjustments as easy as you can get.
Steve
-
I find Magnatune (www.magnatune.com) and Jamendo (www.jamendo.com) pretty nice. Both license their music under Creative Commons (CC) licenses and also allow you to buy commercial licenses for the music they carry. Both allow downloading in MP3. Magnatune also allows you to download music in FLAC (!!), and Jamendo has the songs in WAV. Their web UI is also pretty ok for searching and listening - although Jamendo seems to be a bit slow at times. Cant comment on the prices for buying the songs for various purposes.
- Mikko -
-
I like Incompetech.