Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

DIVEROSS drp200

Started by marc1990 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

DIVEROSS drp200

3 posts
  1. Hello

     

    Has any one use the DIVEROSS drp200 and what is your experience with it?

    I am think about this one for 50D because of price(almost half of ikelite one).(I now use canon G9 with inon D2000)

     

    marc

  2. I've handled one of these units and would find it hard to recommend.

    Aside from the general light dutiness , the limitations in port & gear selection would be very frustrating.

  3. I've handled one of these units and would find it hard to recommend.

    Aside from the general light dutiness , the limitations in port & gear selection would be very frustrating.

    Thanks for your replice.

    Do you know if there are adapter on market that allow other branch of port?(ikelite,hugyfot,...)

    Worked the housing, apart from the limited port/gear options, good?

    I mean I don't expected a high end body but should be good to survive a couple of years diving?(I am student so budget imported thing for me)

     

    Marc

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.