Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

D7000 lens compatibility

Started by anthp ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

D7000 lens compatibility

4 posts
  1. Anyone else having this problem?

     

    My D7000 doesn't appear to recognise that an AF lens is attached when the Tokina 10-17 fisheye is mounted. I think I might be alone in this though because Alex didn't mention any issues in his review.

     

    Other lenses (Nikon 10.5, 60 AFD and 16-85 VR) don't have any problems focusing.

     

    Perhaps it might be a trip to a lens doctor for the Tokina?

     

    Keen to hear any other experiences. Thanks all.

  2. Anyone else having this problem?

     

    My D7000 doesn't appear to recognise that an AF lens is attached when the Tokina 10-17 fisheye is mounted. I think I might be alone in this though because Alex didn't mention any issues in his review.

     

    Other lenses (Nikon 10.5, 60 AFD and 16-85 VR) don't have any problems focusing.

     

    Perhaps it might be a trip to a lens doctor for the Tokina?

     

    Keen to hear any other experiences. Thanks all.

    Seems to work fine on my D7000 with and without Kenko 1.4 TC

  3. Seems to work fine on my D7000 with and without Kenko 1.4 TC

    Thanks loftus - looks like I'm the lucky one then.

     

    Strangely, the lens works fine with the D200 still. :)

     

    Off to the lens Doc...

  4. Hey Anthony,

     

    I'd try taking it on and off a few times - may be simply the contacts being dirty.

     

    All the wide angles in my review of the D7000 were taken with Tokina 10-17mm.

     

    Alex

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.