"If life gives you reason to mourn, shows that you have many more to dream. Make your life a dream and your dream a reality. "
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Carlos Suarez

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic
Started by Carlos_Suarez ·
Read-only discussion
"If life gives you reason to mourn, shows that you have many more to dream. Make your life a dream and your dream a reality. "
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Carlos Suarez

No photo manipulation here! Either that or you're braver than I will ever be. A great card and Felice Navidad to all.
Steve

Carlos that is such an awesome picture! Even without the Santa hat!
Happy New Year everybody and all the very best for 2011.
Adam
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.