Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Usual/Common Strobe Angle

Started by Jasoncassanova ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Usual/Common Strobe Angle

3 posts
  1. I am in every sense of a newbie...a newbie :P I have a single strobe set-up, ikelite double handle bar for a G11 with 8 inch ULCS arms and a DS-160 light. can you give me some idea how I should set or angle my light/strobe and to what power? I know I have to get a book, I know I have to try different angles, but what i'm asking right now is to be given an idea or just lead me to the right path :)

  2. You might want to check out this link. Some points and hints on strobe positioning - just enough to get You started.

    Have fuuuun!!!

     

    Cheers

    Karel

    Edited by Scubamoose
  3. You might want to check out this link. Some points and hints on strobe positioning - just enough to get You started.

    Have fuuuun!!!

     

    Cheers

    Karel

     

    Sweet! much appreciated :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.