Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

SLIDE SCANNER

Started by Etc ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

SLIDE SCANNER

3 posts
  1. Does any one know this kind of slide scanner?

    http://www.rcp-technik.com/typo3/fileadmin...-S190_SE_UK.pdf

    TNKS

    As far as I understand it, this isn't a scanner but rather it simply takes a high-res photograph of the slide. It is very inexpensive ($175 or so) compared to a Nikon coolscan ($3K), but it is very fast, like 20 slides/minute. I don't think it is shipping yet at least here in the U.S>

  2. Yes, I don't think it really makes any scan but I'll try it and check the results... now I'm finding this same gadget (under meny different brand names) everywhere!! (stores and online shops)

Nauticam

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.