I and the Team from Aquatica would like to take a moment to wish everyone the best for this upcoming holiday season and New Year.
Special thanks to the staff and moderators of Wetpixel for taking the time to continuously keep abreast of what is going on in this wonderful community and for managing the forum so well, they are a credit to the diving industry!
and a merry holiday season back to you and everyone in this really worthwhile dive community.
Steve
Thank you and happy holidays to the Aquatica crew. I'd be remiss from my duty as a mod and not deserve that generous compliment if I didn't remove that "oh so not allowed" picture too!
I and the Team from Aquatica would like to take a moment to wish everyone the best for this upcoming holiday season and New Year.
Special thanks to the staff and moderators of Wetpixel for taking the time to continuously keep abreast of what is going on in this wonderful community and for managing the forum so well, they are a credit to the diving industry!
Jean - Merry Chritmas to you and Blake and Norma and the Aquatica team.
Merry Christmas Jean, Norma, Blake and the crew at Aquatica!