Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

AA Battery Chargers

Started by focker ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

AA Battery Chargers

4 posts
  1. There is a thread going for AA Batteries but I wasn't able to find very current information on chargers that everyone recommends. What chargers do you like for home use? Travel? Something that works well for both?

    Edited by focker
  2. There is a thead going for AA Batteries but I wasn't able to find very current information on chargers that everyone recommends. What chargers do you like for home use? Travel? Something that works well for both?

    For home or travel, I think the LaCrosse are quite nice, control of the charging current and full recondition cycles also available. The power cord is a brick though and for travel I also use the Maha 4 cell chargers. Never a problem with them.

    Bill

  3. I think lots of people like the Maha chargers. I prefer taking two 4cell chargers for redundancy.

  4. I think lots of people like the Maha chargers. I prefer taking two 4cell chargers for redundancy.

    And you have a very slick setup.

    Merry Christmas

    Bill

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.