Hi all,
Just to wish everyone a very happy holiday!
I hope you all have a safe, enjoyable weekend and make merry!
All the very best
Adam
Read-only discussion
Hi all,
Just to wish everyone a very happy holiday!
I hope you all have a safe, enjoyable weekend and make merry!
All the very best
Adam
Here's hoping you have a Merry Christmas Adam, and thanks for all the hard work on Wetpixel this year.
Go round to the pub today and have one for me. ![]()
Cheers my friend,
Steve
All the best for 2011 everyone; lot's of diving and great images.
Merry Christmas to everyone. Drink often and well.
Bill
Driving up to Mullaway today for 3 days diving.
Then to South West Rocks for 3, and Forster for 1-3.
Hope everyone is having as much fun as I am about to.
![]()
7
Have a Great Day All
GREAT holidays to everyone!!!
A very Merry Christmas to all !
Happy Boxing Day and Merry Xmas
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.