Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Make my New Year Happy

Started by Steve Douglas ·

  • 5Posts
  • 5Replies

Read-only discussion

Make my New Year Happy

5 posts
  1. WHAT I WANT FOR THE NEW YEAR

     

    For FC Studio Version 4 to come out in 64bit so I can access all my ram and cores.

    For FCP to have a scrolling timeliine

    to have a 'did I use this clip?' function

    to remember which project was connected to which hard drive

    For Apple to buy the damn Blu ray license fee.

    For Motion to include some particle emitters that aren't butterflys and ants.

    For FC Studio to include things that I don't even know I want yet rather than just bells and whistles.

     

    For all the cam manufacturers to get together and form some kind of codec/format standardization.

    For the Red One team to deliver on that promised $3,000 Scarlet that will probably come in at 4 times that.

    For Light and Motion to make an underwater housing for a cam that is not entry level.

     

    For children from all over the world to sing in peace, love and harmony.

    or

    For $30,000,000

    For complete control over the world and its goings on.

    For revenge upon my enemies,

    but still to have all the children sing in peace, love and harmony if I can't have the other 3.

    (with apologies to Steve Martin's SNL skit that I just ripped off)

     

    Happy Holidays All,

    Steve

  2. For FC Studio Version 4 to come out in 64bit so I can access all my ram and cores.

    For FCP to have a scrolling timeline

    to have a 'did I use this clip?' function

    to remember which project was connected to which hard drive

    For Apple to buy the damn Blu ray license fee.

    For Motion to include some particle emitters that aren't butterflys and ants.

    For FC Studio to include things that I don't even know I want yet rather than just bells and whistles.

     

    For all the cam manufacturers to get together and form some kind of codec/format standardization.

    For the Red One team to deliver on that promised $3,000 Scarlet that will probably come in at 4 times that.

    For Light and Motion to make an underwater housing for a cam that is not entry level.

     

    Second your motion on all of the above.

     

    Especially the Bluray one. I'd add to it:

     

    For Apple to release a Mac Pro with built in Bluray drive.

    For DVD Studo Pro to add the capability to build Bluray menus and output Bluray disks.

     

    Plus:

     

    For Sony to make a professional 3-chip camcorder with a removable microphone assembly so that it would fit into a reasonably-sized housing.

     

    And finally:

     

    For the governments of the world to get serious about fishery control, marine park expansion and pollution/fertiliser run-off.

     

    Happy new year.

     

    Regards

    Peter

  3. Mine is for everyone to be happy and healthy... The rest is all material :)

     

    Dive safe in 2011

     

    DeanB

  4. Mine is for everyone to be happy and healthy... The rest is all material :)

     

    Dive safe in 2011

     

    DeanB

     

    Aaahh your just a softee Deano, Happy New Year everyone.

  5. Mine is for everyone to be happy and healthy... The rest is all material :D

     

    Dive safe in 2011

     

    DeanB

     

     

    Yes, but I REALLY need all this gadget crap to be happy and healthy...

     

    :)

AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.