Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

What Hugyfot gear for Tokina 10-17 & 1.4x TC combo?

Started by tangler ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

What Hugyfot gear for Tokina 10-17 & 1.4x TC combo?

4 posts
  1. Hi everyone.

     

    I'm wondering if there are any Hugyfot users out there who are using a Tokina 10-17mm fisheye (latest model) with a Kenko 1.4x TC? If so I'd really appreciate some advise on what Hugyfot zoom gear to use with that combo?

     

    A friend of mine with a Nexus rig has found the gear for the Nikon 12-24mm f4 does the trick for him. Perhaps the same would apply to the Hugy?

     

    Cheers,

    Dave.

  2. I thought someone might know this, but no bites so far, hehe! :dancing:

     

    Anyway I've heard back from Hugyfot who advised they will have a zoom gear solution for the Tokina 10-17 + 1.4x TC combination soon. I'll post again when I have more info.

     

    Cheers,

    Dave

  3. Just updating my own thread again! For everyone's info the zoom gear for the Canon 10-22mm is suitable for use with the Tokina 10-17mm and 1.4 TC. Hugyfot part numbers are 6.442 + 6.445.

     

    Dave

  4. Digging out this thread. Do you need an extension ring between the fisheye dome and the housing ?

     

    Cheers

WaterPixels Store

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.