Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

SeaLife DC1200 ?

Started by CaptNick ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

SeaLife DC1200 ?

2 posts
  1. Good day fellow divers and shooters...

     

    I tried the search function and have failed to locate feedback abut the SL DC1200 setup. I apologize if I had overlooked.

     

    So, here is my dilemma. Do you have this setup? Any decent results?

     

    I have a Sony camera/box with a SeaLife strobe and results have been much less than desirable. And I have a chance to upgrade to a full DC1200 with an additional strobe. But before financially sinking further, I was wondering how the curent owners are feeling.

     

    Cheers and happy shooting....

  2. for me it's not a good choice ,you can have better for the same price or little more .

    the Canon S95 is a better choice .

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.