Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Replacing S&S strobe bulkheads with Ikelite

Started by tshepherd ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Replacing S&S strobe bulkheads with Ikelite

2 posts
  1. I know Eric has swapped out the S&S bulkheads on his D60 housing, Eric any advice from you would be great. Anyone else know the specific parts needed to replace S&S with Ikelite?

     

    I found what look like the parts for the bulkheads, but I'm curious about the hotshoe adapters. I'd really like to just order a few parts and install them rather than having to hack the wiring on my existing hotshoe connector. Rough ideas on costs or source for the parts would be great too.

     

    I emailed Ikelite to ask, but have yet to get a response, so I figured I'd ask here. Any and all help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

     

    Thanks

    Tom

  2. I'd call B&H out of New York, they sell Ikelite parts.

     

    Marc

Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.