From the reviews I've read, it looks like the new Panasonic Luminex GH2 could be the ideal hybrid camera for those of us who want to take both underwater video and still pictures. As an added bonus, it is very small and light which will be a real help with the airline weight restrictions.
Does anybody know of any plans for a housing for this little guy?
Thanks,
--Mark
Yes, 10Bar will have one out soon, probably another 10-15 days. It will be very similar to their current GH-1 housing and priced the same, I think. Note that the 14-140mm kit lens is not supported, you will need to pick up another lens like the 7-14 or 14-45mm.
Jack
Is it usable without the touch screen?
From the reviews I've read, it looks like the new Panasonic Luminex GH2 could be the ideal hybrid camera for those of us who want to take both underwater video and still pictures. As an added bonus, it is very small and light which will be a real help with the airline weight restrictions.
Does anybody know of any plans for a housing for this little guy?
Thanks,
--Mark
Hi Mark,
I believe Nauticam have a housing planned for this camera also.