Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Just Sharing

Started by Jasoncassanova ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Just Sharing

9 posts
  1. Today is January 3, 2011 here in the Philippines, woke up really early 'coz I guess i'm just all excited about the dive today. The last time I went in the water was October 25, 2010 and all I had was the Ikelite housing and my Canon G11, diving on a full moon on the last day of the month, so strong currents and bad visibility just ruined it all for me. now I have an additional DS-160 strobe and an Inon 165mm macro lens, hopefully this start of the year will be better for me, wish me luck! :dancing:

    Edited by Jasoncassanova
  2. Enjoy! Tell us how it went.

  3. enjoy yourself. I was in the Phil last week, excellent diving in Puerto Galera. Where are u diving?

  4. Hi, nice to meet u.

    Unfortunately I have not in Phil. Enjoy yourself

  5. enjoy yourself. I was in the Phil last week, excellent diving in Puerto Galera. Where are u diving?

     

    just on the other side of that place that you've been :dancing: Anilao, Batangas.

     

    Frog Fish and Nudibranch

    Christmas Tree Worm

     

    Hermit Crab

     

    Shark

    Edited by Jasoncassanova
  6. Congrats on getting the new rig in the water! I'm curious, did you see the nudi in the Frogfish pic before or after you shot it?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  7. Hey Jason

    Next time you have a full moon there just leave your rig topside and do some drift diving :dancing:

     

    Ken

  8. Congrats on getting the new rig in the water! I'm curious, did you see the nudi in the Frogfish pic before or after you shot it?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

     

    no! ha ha ha :D i saw the nudi when i transferred the file to my laptop, it was so small, we were in a coral wall, having hard a hard time adjusting to my buoyancy since it was my first time to have a heavy rig, so i was concentrated more on the frog fish :dancing:

  9. Hey Jason

    Next time you have a full moon there just leave your rig topside and do some drift diving :dancing:

     

    Ken

     

    well ken sometime when there is a quite strong drift during a full moon, schools of barracudas, jacks and a few turtles come out, so maybe a wide angle lens will be good during those times, i'm saving up for it as we speak :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.