Skip to content

Conservation and the Environment / Archived topic

Home: A free film about humans and the planet

Started by Drew ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Home: A free film about humans and the planet

3 posts
  1. I can't believe I didn't put this on 2 years ago. I guess I was busy with life but this film is a fantastic project by Yann Arthus-Bertrand, who conceived a film that would be FREE for all who want to watch and learn about the planet and what human activities have done to it.

    The film simply called Home.

    Here is the embedded version on youtube:

     

     

    Here is the link to youtube directly for those who have internet on their TVs:

     

    http://www.youtube.com/homeproject#p/a/f/0/jqxENMKaeCU

  2. Well Drew - better late than never :dancing:

     

    I've seen "Home" a few times!

    Recommend it highly!

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  3. Some amazing birds eye views of what man has done to planet earth in such a short space of time. Seems sad that mans destruction can actually look so beautiful when viewed from above. I have not seen this film on any UK television.

     

    Stew

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.