Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Settings

Started by Jasoncassanova ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

Settings

2 posts
  1. I was just wondering... is it harder to shoot during the day 'coz the light sources changes the surroundings/subject per depth than shooting at night since no matter what depth you are in, it would still be the same... dark :)

  2. I was just wondering... is it harder to shoot during the day 'coz the light sources changes the surroundings/subject per depth than shooting at night since no matter what depth you are in, it would still be the same... dark :)

     

     

    For me I find it much easier shooting on night dives. It seems much harder to over/under expose the image. Maybe its just in my head?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.