Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

New baby in our house

Started by yahsemtough ·

  • 11Posts
  • 11Replies

Read-only discussion

New baby in our house

11 posts
  1. Dec 5th at 2:03am the latest addition to our family was born 9lbs 5oz

     

    Dillon Donald Mintz

     

    All are doing great.

  2. Fantastic News - At Last eh!

     

    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU AND THE FAMILY :freak:

  3. Thanks Bob, I see my lack of sleep shows in my introduction line and I can't edit it.

  4. Well done my friend!

  5. Where's the photo's already eh?

  6. Congrats! Let's see that close-up.

  7. Todd, congrats to you and your family!

     

    I fixed your subject line for you, hope you don't mind.

     

    James

  8. Congrats Todd (and the harder working Mom)!

  9. Thank yoU all.

     

    Baby has already held the camera. If only I had the DSLR I am working towards I could have a picture of that.

     

    Jamesw much appreciated.

     

    picture is coming momentarily.

     

    The little cp5000 hadn't had a workout like that since seeing pygmies in Indonesia.

  10. Here we go. Sorry a little tired to edit sharpen etc.

     

    medium.jpg

     

    Dad and his boys.

     

    medium.jpg

  11. Congratulations. There are a few things much better than a new housing.

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.