Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

Sweet Deal - Nikon Coolpix5000 and Ikelite Housing

Started by james ·

  • 4Posts
  • 4Replies

Read-only discussion

Sweet Deal - Nikon Coolpix5000 and Ikelite Housing

4 posts
  1. As most of you know by now, I have totally "lost it." I have decided to blow my bonus on a D100 so I would like to sell my 5000 setup. It's pretty much identical to the one that Marc sold last week:

     

    I have:

     

    Everything in mint condition.

    Have all original receipts.

     

    Nikon 5000

     

    Ikelite housing

     

    Wide Dome Port

     

    Nikon WC-E68

    Wide Angle Lens

     

    URE5 Lens adapter

     

    2 LiON batteries for cam.

     

    Nikon LiON charger.

     

    Tamrac Camera Bag

    Total cost of this system as stated by Marc is$2,190.69

     

    As you all know, this is a complete system already put together and the UR-E5 and Ike housing are all backordered right now.

     

    Selling Price $1,690.69

     

    Here are a couple of photos of the Coolpix5000 housing:

     

    With the dome port on and the flat port "standing by"

     

    image

     

    With the flat port on and the dome port and 19mm lens and adapter ring "standing by"

     

    image

     

    Click the button below to email me.

     

    Cheers

    James Wiseman

     

     

    [Edited on 6-13-2002 by jamesw]

  2. Hi James,

    Can you tell how old is every part of equipment you are selling? Will the camara and housing have transferable guaranty, I'm mean if they will respect it if I send it back in case of malfunction...?

    And are you willing to do a test drive of the camara if I can arrange a trip to houston? Its 8 hours from here...not so far...

    Regards...

  3. Please email me to discuss. Click on the button under this post to email me.

     

    Cheers

    James

  4. Sold!

Keldan

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.