Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Cave diving in Ardeche - take a look

Started by cardash ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Cave diving in Ardeche - take a look

6 posts
  1. Hey there, pixel people! :)

     

    I`ve finished a new clip from our dives in French cave region - Ardeche.

     

    Please take a look and let me know what You think. Narration is not in English, but I did a version with subtitiles.

     

    Hop You like it!

     

    [vimeo]18527849[/vimeo]

  2. Really good, I liked the fact that it was in french with subtitles. Reminds when I was a kid I spend a few holidays in the Ardeche.

    What did you shoot it on?

     

    Cave diving does give me the heebie jeebies though. :)

  3. Very good. In my mind it was setup to deliver more though, the beginning sequences were fantastic and apart from a little camera wobble, were extremely well done. I though the main content, i.e the dives didn't quite live up to the opening, but I'm being really really critical here. Others may disagree.

     

    I think it was a well produced, polished piece. Well done!

     

     

    btw, how do you mark the exit side of the main line when you make a T? Or do you?

  4. I though the main content, i.e the dives didn't quite live up to the opening, but I'm being really really critical here.

     

    Yep, honestly, I would agree on that :)

     

    btw, how do you mark the exit side of the main line when you make a T? Or do you?

     

    Kids, don`t try this at home! :evilgrin: Bad mistake, I`ve noticed that after taking the shot!

    Of course we do mark it with arrows.

  5. Kids, don`t try this at home! :evilgrin: Bad mistake, I`ve noticed that after taking the shot!

    Of course we do mark it with arrows.

     

    Ha ha, fair enough. I saw a rubber band on one shot and thought you may have done something with that :angry2:

     

    I really liked the piece though. I like it when people sit down and think about the overall film, you had everything in there, I just wished the dives would have taken me a bit further.

     

    Keep up the good work :)

  6. I thoroughly enjoyed it and yes, it was a very polished piece. The caves themselves, probably due to all the sand, did not have the magnificence of many cave videos I have seen but the film was very well done. Wish I were certified for caves and we had some around here. But nada.

    Steve

Marelux

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.