Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

photoshop question

Started by gert7to3 ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

photoshop question

3 posts
  1. Most point and shoot cameras will display the date in an image frame (I know, ugh). Is there any way to pull the metadata time information into the image frame and display it?

     

    I know this sounds awful, but this would be for timed diagnostic imaging, not photography. I use both Canon 1Ds and 5D cmeras.

  2. Most point and shoot cameras will display the date in an image frame (I know, ugh). Is there any way to pull the metadata time information into the image frame and display it?

     

    I know this sounds awful, but this would be for timed diagnostic imaging, not photography. I use both Canon 1Ds and 5D cmeras.

     

     

    Bridge will display the time along side of the image.

  3. Most point and shoot cameras will display the date in an image frame (I know, ugh). Is there any way to pull the metadata time information into the image frame and display it?

     

    I know this sounds awful, but this would be for timed diagnostic imaging, not photography. I use both Canon 1Ds and 5D cmeras.

     

    PhotoMechanic can be set up to display a watermark on your images. You can easily configure it to use any value drawn from the metadata. It's very flexible. Email me if you think this is what you're looking for, and I can step you through the process.

     

    Randall

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.