Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Cenote Promo

Started by Captain_Caveman ·

  • 6Posts
  • 6Replies

Read-only discussion

Cenote Promo

6 posts
  1. Here's a brief promo of some of the work we're doing here in Mexico.

     

    I film in the cenotes primarily for clients who dive with us. I use a 5d in an Aquatica casing and Sola600s for illumination.

     

     

    It's best viewed in HD.

     

    [vimeohd]18730840[/vimeohd]

  2. Very cool and informative!

    Sure made me wanna come down there :-)

     

    Cheers

    Karel

  3. I've been wanting to dive the Cenotes for years. One of these days I'll get the chance.

    Steve

  4. I've been wanting to dive the Cenotes for years. One of these days I'll get the chance.

    Steve

     

     

    Steve

     

    Come down and we can make it happen.

  5. Very nice stuff. Anyone know if the 7D do as good with over-under shots as the 5DmII?

  6. Uber cool! :)

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.