Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Spyder 3 Pro or Spyder pro Elite??? Which one?

Started by haring ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Spyder 3 Pro or Spyder pro Elite??? Which one?

3 posts
  1. Is there anybody who upgraded from the monitor calibrator - Spyder 3 Pro to Spyder pro Elite??? Did you notice any difference? Is it worth upgrading?

  2. I have been looking at upgrading, and found that the Elite will allow one to upgrade to version 4 (which seems to be on the horizon) for $19. It will cost $118 to upgrade from the Pro. The Elite is on sale at Datacolor.

     

    I know that Windows 7 does not support Spyder 2 Pro.

     

    Hope that helps,

    Marli

  3. It depends on what you want to do with it. There is a chart comparing features at:

     

    http://spyder.datacolor.com/s3compare.php

     

    I just wanted to be able to do basic wysiwyg calibration on one or two monitors and was told that "Pro" was fine. I didn't really need all the bells and whistles of the Elite version.

    Edited by imtoad
AOI

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.