Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Incredible no-glasses 3D technology

Started by echeng ·

  • 10Posts
  • 10Replies

Read-only discussion

Incredible no-glasses 3D technology

10 posts
  1. :)

    Freaky

  2. Thats pretty fumy...lol

    Great way to wear out your eyelids. :)

  3. So brilliant and yet...so fake? :)

     

    Unless you want eyelids like biceps.

    Edited by segal3
  4. Definitely fake...but quite a well done special effect. The eyes are roto elements, alternated with low frequency to create a sort of virtual blinking. Would have been a good April Fools spoof.

     

    So brilliant and yet...so fake? :)

  5. Funny

  6. I keep watching this and laughing!

  7. Enjoyed it a lot! :)

  8. Maybe if I use it like a suppository , I too could be a hit on the dancefloor ..

  9. Did you miss a letter there? Something about "-hit on the dancefloor"?

     

    Not seeing that as a way to improve popularity. But that's just me, I mean everyone knows us 'merkins are culturally illiterate.

     

    OP video is pretty good. :lol:

    Edited by rtrski
Ultralight Control Systems

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.