Skip to content

The Galley: General Chat / Archived topic

Best deal Cannon 300 Digital rebel

Started by JackConnick ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Best deal Cannon 300 Digital rebel

9 posts
  1. Anyone know of the best deal on a Cannon 300 D Rebel?

     

    Jack

  2. I generally start at Pricegrabber. Careful with your selection of merchants though, there are some of the questionable mail-order shops on the list.

     

    Doesn't look like a lot of discounting on the 300D yet though. Also, the link above is for the kit, you might try looking at the body only as well.

  3. Does anyone know anything about RoyalCamera?

     

    They have it shipped for $838, which seems the lowest I've seen.

     

    Royal Camera 300D

     

    Jack

  4. Wow I've never looked at Reseller Ratings before.

     

    This outfit certainly does not seem to have a loyal band of followers

     

    Their average rating was about 1/5th of the average "Low Rating" on the site!

  5. Yeah, I'd never looked at Royal Camera before, but I've used Reseller Ratings, and I think that's the lowest I've ever seen.

  6. Yeah, a google search on them showed the same on 3 rating services.

     

    I'll keep looking around.

     

    Jack

  7. Canoga Camera has them for $939 with the kit lens. They're gotten great marks for service.

     

    If you want the body only, B&H has it for $850.

  8. I am also considering the 300D, does anyone know of a place that would ship to Europe? The difference in price is pretty massive, especially now with the free falling dollar. I suppose there's a risk customs will charge me VAT, but it'll still be cheaper than getting it here. Anyone had experience with this?

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.