Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Photoshop CS for Fuji

Started by james ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Photoshop CS for Fuji

1 posts
  1. Hi Gang,

     

    Well, I put in the time to learn my way around Photoshop CS and Adobe Camera Raw 2.0. I am now able to get as good or better results than when using Fuji's EX2.0

     

    See some examples in this gallery:

     

    http://www.reefpix.org/gallery/album32

     

    DSCF1905.sized.jpg

     

    Good color, shadow detail, and low noise.

     

    DSCF1834.sized.jpg

     

    Hard to tell much about the wide angle shots as there was a lot of snot in the water. So can't talk too much about noise or background color. Pretty good detail in the high-key areas.

     

    I'll go through the Photoshop CS raw settings in an article most likely...

     

    Cheers

    James

Turtle

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.