Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Cozumel short - Filming the filmers.

Started by Captain_Caveman ·

  • 7Posts
  • 7Replies

Read-only discussion

Cozumel short - Filming the filmers.

7 posts
  1. First time with newly installed Premiere Pro CS5 and a recent trip out to Cozumel.

     

    I normally only film in the cenotes, so the ocean was quite a challange.

     

     

    [vimeohd]19179195[/vimeohd]

  2. was it shot with your sigma 15mm?

  3. That is BAD ASS!!!

  4. was it shot with your sigma 15mm?

     

    It was yeah.

  5. It was yeah.

     

    Damn, wide sh...t! :P But nice, really nice!

     

    Hey Focker, can You post some video from your camera with that tokina.

  6. Damn, wide sh...t! :) But nice, really nice!

     

    Hey Focker, can You post some video from your camera with that tokina.

     

    Next time I get wet I will do unless you want something from the above water scenery of central California valley. :P

  7. Next time I get wet I will do unless you want something from the above water scenery of central California valley. :P

     

    Great. Don`t hurry, but I would insist on something underwater :)))

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.