Skip to content

Beginner Forum / Archived topic

Funny Smell

Started by Jasoncassanova ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Funny Smell

3 posts
  1. I know somewhere down the road some of you have encountered this once or twice, so maybe i'm hoping someone can help me with this. I recently purchased a pelican case with padded dividers and the dividers have this funny smell, how can I take out the smell without leaving chemical compositions that can ruin my gear?

  2. New plastic smell.. Just leave it open, outside a few days.

     

    Leaving it open in the sun probably wouldn't hurt either. Heat will drive off the smell faster.

  3. thanks :island:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.