Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Another Batangas, Anilao video :)

Started by Dominic Nuesa ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Another Batangas, Anilao video :)

3 posts
  1. Greetings. I've decided to share this video I recently did for my portfolio. :island:

     

     

    You can also check out my

    video here.

     

    Cheers.

  2. Fun stuff Dominic! Thanks for sharing it on Wetpixel. I'm curious, were you shooting with auto ISO?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

  3. Fun stuff Dominic! Thanks for sharing it on Wetpixel. I'm curious, were you shooting with auto ISO?

     

    Cheers,

    Steve

     

    I auto focused on the Eagle Ray at the risk of ruining the shot. Thought it made it a bit more interesting that's why I didn't fix it up in post.

     

    I'm usually on ISO 160. I go up to 400 during night dives. I'm on auto white balance, most of the time, for landscape. smile.gif

    Edited by Dominic Nuesa
Fotosub Shop

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.