Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Zeikos ZE-CU452 Close-up Filter

Started by puffer ·

  • 3Posts
  • 3Replies

Read-only discussion

Zeikos ZE-CU452 Close-up Filter

3 posts
  1. Hi All

     

    Anyone has ever used these filters. Do they fit on the 105vr. Or are there any other close up filter I can use. Or would it be better to use a TC. If so which would be the best TC for the 105vr. I like the 1x4tc.

     

    Thanks

  2. Hi All

     

    Anyone has ever used these filters. Do they fit on the 105vr. Or are there any other close up filter I can use. Or would it be better to use a TC. If so which would be the best TC for the 105vr. I like the 1x4tc.

     

    Thanks

    I would use the Canon (500D) or Marumi lenses. Much much better optically. Go to

    http://www.divephotoguide.com/underwater-p...finitive-guide/

    and read Keri's set of articles on supermacro and the various ways to get there.

     

    Bill

  3. Hi All

     

    Anyone has ever used these filters. Do they fit on the 105vr. Or are there any other close up filter I can use. Or would it be better to use a TC. If so which would be the best TC for the 105vr. I like the 1x4tc.

     

    Thanks

     

     

    Thanks for that.

Aquatica

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.