Skip to content

Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic

Pegasus Thruster for Photographers

Started by John Bantin ·

  • 1Posts
  • 1Replies

Read-only discussion

Pegasus Thruster for Photographers

1 posts
  1. http://www.undercurrent.org/UCnow/dive_mag...ater201007.html

     

    Although I originally tried this in the benign waters off Florida, I got myself one of these for a trip to Kri Island and enjoyed the fact that I could motor into anything less than a 3knot current while being hands-free to hold my camera. I have the leisure version on loan and recommend it to anyone diving where there are strong currents. It isn't that expensive and weighs IIRC 8kg at check-in.

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.