Skip to content

Shooting Technique, Workflow and Editing / Archived topic

Some Nudibranch Examples

Started by Big Blue One ·

  • 9Posts
  • 9Replies

Read-only discussion

Some Nudibranch Examples

9 posts
  1. I just thought I would post up a little piece I did on my blog on nudibranchs.

     

    A friend of mine has these now all over her house - i should probably print out some myself.

     

    I also find these simple edits the easiest and most effective to apply.

     

    http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/no...197931676888622

  2. Nice. My favourite has to be when u tell the yanks that the its pronounced -brank. as in 'K' as in Choir not a 'CH' as in church. Dont know why this grates on me so much.

     

    Olly

  3. Nice. My favourite has to be when u tell the yanks that the its pronounced -brank. as in 'K' as in Choir not a 'CH' as in church. Dont know why this grates on me so much.

     

    Olly

    Some of us Yanks actually know that (and anyone who ever had bronchitis should know).

    Bill

  4. ;)

    :D

  5. I thought that bronchitis was when a late breakfast went down the wrong bit of tubing...

     

    post-4522-1298211865.jpg

     

     

    ... sorry, that's brunchitis!

     

    Tim

     

    ;)

  6. Nice. My favourite has to be when u tell the yanks that the its pronounced -brank. as in 'K' as in Choir not a 'CH' as in church. Dont know why this grates on me so much.

     

    Olly

     

    Funny that you mention this because in Lembeh all the Brits there were pronouncing it with a "CH" as in church and all us Yanks were using the "K" version... Not joking either!

  7. Slash,

     

    Bummer. I'm proven wrong again. Come on people get with the program!

     

    Olly

  8. Nice shot and good one thanks for this post how many posts will get from u.....

Sea & Sea

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.