Skip to content

Classifieds / Archived topic

FS: Sea & Sea NX100 Pro Housing

Started by kbrunham ·

  • 2Posts
  • 2Replies

Read-only discussion

FS: Sea & Sea NX100 Pro Housing

2 posts
  1. For Sale: Sea & Sea NX100 Pro Housing

     

    I've been diving with this housing for several years since I first bought it from Backscatter. The housing has some minor cosmetic scratches, but performs excellent and has never flooded.

     

    I last had it serviced from Reef in November 2010, and last dove with it in December 2010. For someone looking to get into SLR photography this makes an excellent start.

     

    $300

    post-32207-1296447554.jpg

  2. Long shot question here: any chance you still have this? If so, just the housing, or do you have the port for the lens as well? Thanks.

     

    Caleb

Retra

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.