With all the warnings on 3D gaming machines, cinemas and TVs, the BBC launched an investigation about the detrimental effects of 3D on humans:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/clic...ine/9378577.stm
Photography Gear and Technique / Archived topic
Started by Drew ·
Read-only discussion
With all the warnings on 3D gaming machines, cinemas and TVs, the BBC launched an investigation about the detrimental effects of 3D on humans:
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/clic...ine/9378577.stm
There really isn't much substance to that article. I would suspect that the evils of 3D will only show up over the long-term. Personally, though my vision is very good and confirmed healthy, I get headaches very quickly while watching 3d and the headaches last for days afterward. Here's an interesting article about why it is very unnatural to watch 3d films. It explains some of the scientific principles behind vision and why 3d goes against the ways our natural vision works. http://blogs.suntimes.com/ebert/2011/01/post_4.html
Manufacturers of 3D monitors are now shipping with warnings against young children 6 and under against watching.
Steve
BS on the science behind that report.
You can't create a lazy eye with 3-d glasses. You might discover a binocular vision problem watching a 3-d movie.
i have sight problems after 8 hours work with a usual monitor, what can I say about 3d one? keep away from children and don't abuse using it. I won't buy it ever.
Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.